Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello


Welcome to the Apple Barn Blog! We're excited to share our news with you! This blog will be used as a journal of our year at Apple Barn.

Yesterday we started our day cleaning up after a quick and wicked storm went through the night before. The sky turned green, pea-sized hail came down and the wind was intense. The tornado siren sounded, and the power at our place went off - just in time to miss the Dancing with the Stars finale! No real damage done, however. Just as it was gearing up to be a hot hot day, another storm blew in. But this time it passed right over and went into Springfield. It cooled off for quite some time after - so the guys out in the apple orchard had some relief.

I'll talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to live near the Apple Barn but since I can only visit once in a while, I will be reading your blog. I hope you have a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete